The best digital suite for managing ag production is now available in Canada!
You've probably heard a bit about FieldAlytics, the best suite of cloud-based tools to manage every aspect of agricultural production, which is likely why you looked us up. FieldAlytics has been around for a long time - it's maybe the original cloud-based geospatial tool for agriculture. A select few of us have been quietly using it in Canada for some time, but like Hulu and caffeine in Mountain Dew, it wasn't accessible to the Canadian masses. But we've finally found a way to bring it to the rest of you Canucks in agriculture!
While we're building a more comprehensive demo of FieldAlytics on this site, you can just contact us to get started!
What can FieldAlytics do for ag production?
Pretty much everything.
- Eats, stores and layers all your geospatial data, from electroconductivity maps and topography, to satellite imagery and yield files.
- Provides powerful but flexible zone-creation and fertility management tools to develop customized plans for your fields.
- Turns your as-applied activity and fertility formulas into financial data for a virtually automated production and financial planning for each field and farm.
- Manages your people and equipment with integrated work flow functions, including mobile apps that track and record movement of people and equipment, field scouting events and any other activities you wish to direct or capture through work orders, jobs and recommendations.
- Delivers current climate conditions, and historical climate activity on a field-by-field basis.
- Connects directly to John Deere's Operations Centre, Raven Slingshot, Farmobile and virtually every other wireless data transfer service in agriculture.
- Manages every element of agricultural production.
That's about it.... for now.
We're definitely from around here...
That's one of our seeding outfits up top. You see, FieldAlytics Canada COO Wilson Johnston and I (CEO Devin Dubois) grew up in the heart of the Canadian prairies near Rosetown, Saskatchewan. In fact, we never really left agriculture and we're still actively involved in farming, agronomy, ag equipment and every nature of ag production technology. In fact, Wilson has been using FieldAlytics for years... even before it was FieldAlytics.
We're definitely not Silicon Valley (although we hear it's very nice) and we've got no venture capital (we've heard that's also nice). We're just two prairie kids with a strong, versatile and proven tool for digital management of ag production. We've used FieldAlytics for years, in the field... ourselves. It works. And we're here, in Canada, with you, to help you put it to use in your ag production channels.